Sunday, May 3, 2009

Blah Blah Blah Pictures

Enough about me. Take a look at Ava!

Ava got to meet more grandparents this week! Doug and Toni came up for a quick visit.




Ava's first NFL draft. Everyone wore team colors :).



One of my good friends was pregnant at the same time I was. Darius was born 10 days before Ava (oh, I was so jealous for 10 days...) and here is where they finally met. Oh, the cute!



I keep trying to catch one of Ava's Big Smiles. I never time it right but I get some cute almost-smiles in the process. Here are a couple. If you look closely, you can see her little topknot (I need to get her in front of a lighter background). She's got this lock of hair right on top of her head that just won't lay flat. Ever.




I can't believe it's already May. It's going by so quickly. She's growing and is becoming this little person and we're so amazed by her every day. Her teachers at daycare just love her--she's low maintenance and happy most of the time. She's starting to reach for things that are in front of her (evidently a Very Significant Milestone) and recently became aware of the dog (who has been glaring at her for almost 4 months now--jealous much?).

Lazy Sunday starts.....NOW!

3 comments:

Auntie Beth said...

Ohhhh, love it. thanks for posting.

aaflood said...

YAY pictures!! What a DOLL!

Aunt Janice said...

Happy first Mother's Day Kristie! Thanks for all of the great updates, insights and of course awesome pics! We will be thinking of you! Hope you get pampered - you deserve it:)