Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And now, a musical interlude.

The "4AM Feeding The Baby With Nothing On TV But News and Informercials" Song

Slow down, you drink too fast
You've got to make the bottle last
Just sucking down the Enfamil
Looking around and feelin' burpyyyyyyyy

ShamWOW fella, you're a moron
It's just a rag, it's not freaking cold fusion you imbecile
Why are you on every channel?
You make me want to throw a hammer at the TV
Ba da da da da da da
Feelin' crabbyyyyyyyyy

Why is there a traffic report right now?
It's 4:27 and who goes to work at 4:27?!
Ava's finished and sound asleep
I'm wide awake and feelin' like a zombieeeeeeeeee
Ba da da da da da da
Like a zombieeeeeeeeeeee

My apologies to Simon and Garfunkel.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I love you.
Bah!!!

Anonymous said...

Now you are familiar with hours that you didn't even know existed!!!!

aaflood said...

Kristie, you are seriously the funniest person I've ever met. I can't wait to see what Ava's personality is like with you & Rob as parents....I'm picturing a stand up routine by age 5?

Anonymous said...

Happy One Month Birthday Ava! Feb 12th!

Party every two hours! The night is young!