Friday, June 13, 2008

Where is this kid going to live?!

We'll call this picture "Before".



Well, at least it's on the radar. A space actually does exist where we could put an additional person, and we do acknowledge the need to transition the space from what it is now to what it needs to be. It currently does contain a bed and such accoutrement, and is guest-ready with maybe 30 minutes of advance notice and prep. It currently houses a rather sizeable (and almost entirely catalogued) comic book collection, as well as a bunch of other stuff that really has no other place to live in the house but must be kept for any number of reasons. You understand.

A storage unit is most certainly in our future.

In other news, I've spent much of the past 4 weeks being tired. Most often, it feels like a hangover (don't judge me...) that comes and goes depending on how recently I've eaten or slept. I eat constantly. I've killed a Costco bag of trail mix (YUM) in 2 weeks. Cheese is a miracle food that makes me feel better almost immediately. I'm fortunate that there's really been no nausea and I'm hoping that continues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your fantastic news Rob & Kristie! We are so happy for you both! We will check this periodically to see how things are going. Good luck making room for "speck" in your house...storage might be a good idea! Take care. Love Joni and the gang