- The theme from Elmo's World
- She's A Rainbow, by the Rolling Stones (Rob's ringtone on my phone)
- The Darth Vader theme (my dad's ringtone on my phone)
- The Rainbow Connection (still my default lullaby when bedtime is hard)
- The theme from Two and a Half Men (♪♫Men men men men manly men men men ooooooooooooooo♪♫
- Enter Sandman by Metallica (it comes on the radio, I turn it up, we headbang, and it's awesome)
- Mysterious Ways by U2 (it kind of bounces and she likes music that kind of bounces)
- Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder (on at least once a day on 105.7, and it's about the moment when Mr. Wonder laid eyes {um... you know what I mean}
on his newborn daughter) - The theme from Bonanza (ideal for when she's sitting on my knee and bouncing anyway)
- The Trolley Song from Meet Me In St. Louis, club mix (see above RE: bouncy)
- My Favorite Things (as long as it's not the version I sing at the top of my lungs when Sound of Music comes on, because she hates my version of it and cries just as loud as I sing)
- You Are My Sunshine by Ray Charles. Nuff Said.
- Intergalactic by the Beastie Boys (won't let the beat nnnnnnnnnnnndrop!)
Seriously, Two and a Half Men. Best theme song ever.
2 comments:
How long until she's old enough for a little Wilson Phillips???? :-)
Allie and Jonathan both LOVE to dance. We turn on some music and just boogie our bottoms away. It's fun!
OMG, I just love this. Ava has great taste.
P.S. Intergalactic is one of my faves too.
Post a Comment